Sunday 21 November 2010

Multi-Media Art


Here are some of my multi-media canvases I would like to share with you. I made these using various painting & splodging techniques to create a 'messy' abstract background. I then used various materials including tissue paper, seaweed, dried apples, dried squash and feathers to create pictures with a bit of a difference. I love the texture & the 'earthy' quality of these paintings.

These are examples of prints that I sell as blank greetings cards for £1 each, or 6 for £5.











2 comments:

  1. oooh what a pretty blog you have missis! Your work and photos look lovely all together like this. Happy blogging. Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you m'dear! Have you clicked on the right-hand-side to be a follower? I'm very lonely, no followers as yet! :D

    ReplyDelete